Monday, February 7, 2011

Catching UP

January just seemed to pass me by! I moved into the new studio and that honestly took over all of my spare time last month. Grace went back to school.. and started dancing again! When she found out that Mimi was getting a costume and going to be in a recital she quickly changed her mind about dancing! So dancing she is. Mac started soccer and I am blown away by how speedy he is and by how much he LOVES IT. I seriously think his first practice was Oscar's happiest day of his life... easily surpassing the day he married me! I think that every man who loves sports prays that he has a son who will share that love with him!!! The twins are so naughty right now. They encourage each other to push the boundaries and I cannot believe the things they come up with. Yesterday morning I came downstairs to find them baking with bowls, spoons and BUTTER. LOTS OF BUTTER. My life is a zoo. A complete and utter zoo.

I am loving being in the new studio. I could not imagine going back to my home studio now! It is so nice to have my work AWAY from my home and I am finding that I am doing a much better job of balancing work/home... I am happy. I am SO happy. I am blissfully happy every time I walk through my studio door and see my logo on the window :) Life is good. I did not expect this to happen for some time. I honestly get giddy just thinking about it.

Some images from the twins yesterday... ( they are SO hard to photograph right now)








No comments: