Monday, November 22, 2010

Good Samaritan

My Gracie Girl is Good Samaritan at school this week. She is SOOO excited. Her little face was just glowing talking about it this morning. She gets to bring show and tell to school every day for a week, holds the flag during The Pledge of Allegiance, and lead the kids in their songs each day.

I LOVE St. Viator's. We are so happy with the community we have found their. We just fit. Oscar and I were talking last night about what we were most grateful for this year beyond family, health, jobs etc and I realized that I am most grateful for finding St. Viator's.

A whole in my heart has been filled. This is what I am MOST grateful for this year....

1 comment:

Alli Waldron said...

I'm so glad you and your family found something that works for you! Congrats Grace on being the Good Samaritan!!!