Thursday, December 23, 2010

'Tis the Season

to be crazy!
Well not exactly. I can honestly say that even though I have been extremely busy this holiday season with work, the kiddos, Grace's school, and the new studio.... I have been finding time to find the joy!!!
This has been one of the merriest and most delightful holiday season's ever for me :)
Thanksgiving was quiet and simple. My Portraits With Santa event went off without a hitch and raised almost 2k and to top it all off I snapped a smiling picture of my three on Santa's lap!!
I made every holiday deadline for my clients... and sent out a couple 1000 cards!!!!! I attended Grace's first Christmas Party at school... which absolutely made my heart sing. We even made a quick trip up to Disneyland to enjoy the festivities there!!! Oscar and I attended our 7th a/c company Christmas party.... Cap that off with our usual Sinterklaas ( Dutch Christmas) with the Poort Family and an ugly sweater part with the Lourenco's and I can honestly say it was a joyous, busy and lovely time of year!
I got my shopping, wrapping, etc done early. So here I am .. the 23rd of December and all I have on my agenda tonight is a nice hot bubble bath. Life is good. I am blessed. This truly is the season to be merry and to remember our dear Savior's birth.

company xmas party... ( we never remember to get pictures when we are out)
Disneyland.. ( yes Mac was there... he was grumpy!)
my smiling Santa photo!!!! ( the twins screamed like crazy last year when they saw Santa!)



this is an image I have been wanting to do for a while... Mac is wearing a tie that my Mom bought for my Dad when they were dating :) I needed this a lot right now. The holidays still tug at my heart sometimes... and can often be bittersweet remembering years gone by...




No comments: