Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter

Easter was really special this year. Last year Oscar and I were really floundering spiritually. It was actually almost depressing. We didn't go to church which was SO weird for us. But this year we have found a new spiritual home and it was almost as if we too were celebrating a new birth. I love our St. Viator Parish. The Lenten Season was so wonderful because we were preparing for our baptism on Easter Vigil. We have been going to RCIA classes for almost a year: learning, growing, seeking... and it all came together on Easter Vigil when were baptized, confirmed and received our first Communion. I am so happy. Every time I walk into Mass my heart gets a little flutter. I am so grateful to have found this faith community and to feel truly at peace there.







No comments: