Sunday, May 8, 2011

OH SO BEHIND.


I don't know where the time has gone. I have been trying to get on my blog and update it, but it just keeps getting put to the bottom of my to do list. So... tonight I am going to try to get caught up!
First up. The twins turned 3! I know! My babies are no longer babies. This was the first birthday that I have been kind of sad about. When I was in midst of baby/toddler heck I couldn't wait for them to be at this age. Now I am looking back and realizing that I will never have a sweet little baby to rock again and it makes me kind of sad. I am definitely at a point now where I would like to just freeze my three in time. I have been told many times that the elementary school years are the best and I can see why. The kids are riding bikes and swimming and we are going to dance and soccer and school..... I am really enjoying my children these days (of course that is when they aren't driving me absolutely crazy!)


No comments: